.A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to meet Donna Gates, a nutritional consultant, author and lecturer who has helped thousands of people overcome candidiasis and other immune system disorders at David Wolfe’s Longevity Conference. I was blown away by her talk and had the opportunity to meet with her after the event.
At the time we scheduled to do a phone interview so that I could share her information with you! In this interview Donna shares facts about the Body Ecology Diet and how it can help you stay young, vibrant and healthy.
Here’s some of what she discusses in this call:
- Why Donna developed the Body Ecology Diet and how it can help you
- Understanding the Seven Principles and how you can apply them to your life
- Fermented foods and why they’re important for your body
- How food affects your body depending on your blood type
- Two easy steps that will start you on your journey to health
- Why you should focus on your health instead of your disease
*DISCLAIMER – The content found here is for informational purposes only, and is in no way intended as medical advice, as a substitute for medical counseling, or as a treatment/cure for any disease or health condition and nor should it be construed as such. Always work with a qualified health professional before making any changes to your diet, prescription drug use, lifestyle, or exercise activities. This information is provided as-is, and the reader/viewer assumes all risks from the use, non-use, or misuse of this information.